2011-08-22

Kind of the Marketing

You saw an awesome girl in a party, and said to her: "I am a very rich person, marry me!". It's direct marketing.

You was in a party with your friends, and one of the your friends  said to a girl: "He is very rich person, marry him!". It's advertising.

You saw an awesome girl in a party, and took her phone number. On the following day you called to her and said: "Hi, I am very rich person, marry me!". It's telemarketing.

You saw an awesome girl in a party, and offered a drink to her, opened the door, helped, dealed and proposed a small trip. And than you said: "I am very rich person, may you marry with me?". It's public relations.

You saw an awesome girl in a party. Girl came and said: "I heared that you are very rich person, I want to marry you.". It's to be famous brand.

You saw an awesome girl in a party, and said: "I am very rich person, marry me!". And she slapped to your face. It's customer feedback.

You saw an awesome girl in a party. You said: " I am very rich person, marry me!". And she introduced with her husband. It's discrepency of supply-demand.

You saw an awesome girl in a party. And another person said: "I am very rich person, marry me!". And she went with him. It's competition, which covet to your market share.

You saw an awesome girl in a party. You said: "I am very rich...", and your wife came to near. It's the barriers to entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment